Saturday, March 24, 2007

Something new in the blogosphere

Take a look to the right and see where it says, "where else is pretty noise lab". What this is all about is a interesting timeline blog courtesy of dandelife.com . Makes for a interesting visual timeline of what is going on blogwise. I only have 3 entries, so click on the dandelife link and check it out. Of special interest is a photo I posted of my Grandpa from 1919. You may have to search and find the blog portion of the page since the timeline is so far back visually.

Check it out and let me know what you think.
DougO

2 comments:

MoxyIdeas said...

I like your new template, although, now we don't match anymore :( Dandelife is cool. I opened an account so I could leave you a comment, but it looks like an exhausting project to me. Maybe someday! I look forward to following your dandelife though.

PrettyNoiseLab said...

Thanks supermom. Sorry about changing templates but change is always good. It visually challenges the viewer and keeps it fresh. How about if you keep changing your template and see where our choices overlap.

Dandelife is indeed quite intensive so I will lead the charge on this one and keep you advised.

How many of you are watching?

web tracker